Certified Image Consultant
HRDF Certified Trainer
About Becky Ng
A strong-willed woman with a gentle demeanour who is down-to-earth and trust worthy. Becky holds a double degree in Information Systems and Electronic Commerce from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia. Her first tenure was with a Malaysian based Singaporean company that provides e-commerce solutions where she was exposed to sales, marketing and client management.
After several years in the IT business, she took up a new challenge to join a company that provides galvanizing services which caters to the construction and steel manufacturing companies. Some of the projects secured by Becky includes big construction companies like Sunway, IGB and Gamuda.
In recognition of her performance, she was offered to spearhead the pioneer team in the F&B industry. Among her responsibilities include the set-up of the business, managing human capital and the operations of the outlet. Within the span of 2.5 years, she expanded the business with the opening of 2 more outlets. Her achievements include being the first fresh meat retailer in obtaining an ISO22000 and HACCP for best practice in farm management and was featured in Astro’s Jia Yu program and on BFM radio. The brand of meat is currently sold at supermarket counters such as KLCC Isetan, AEON Mid Valley and B.I.G.
After 5 years in the F&B industry, she has decided to pursue her lifelong dream of becoming an Image Consultant. Her friends and peers have often complemented her for a good eye for details and style sense.
She is now a certified Image Consultant specializing in Image and Etiquette. She has worked with universities and colleges to prepare the students for the transition from a student to a young working professional. Conducted corporate trainings on professional image, business etiquette for working adults, with her background in the service industry she is also attuned to customer service training for the retail and hospitality industry. At the same time helping people gain confidence with personal image transformation.
Becky is a firm believer that confidence begins from a positive attitude. She wants to assist her clients in creating a professional attitude with an impactful first impression. In this competitive marketplace, personal branding and professionalism is utmost important and that acquiring life skills can set you apart and place you ahead of the pact.
Becky’s Profile at A Glance:
- B.Comm in Electronic Commerce and Information Systems, Curtin University, Western Australia
- Certified Image Consultant by GULL University, California USA
- Operations Director of an F&B company
- Spearhead start-up team for F&B environment
- Managing human capital, trained service crew/ front-of-house, menu and food cost planning
- Sales and marketing in galvanising industry
- Client managament
- Image consultant (Style, Etiquette)
- Personal shopper
- BFM radio
- Astro Jia Yu
Companies That She Has Trained:
- German Malaysian Institute (GMI) Career Fair
- Sayfol International School
- P&G Singapore Eurasia Award 2015, emcee job
- IMU (International Medical University)
- IMC (International Medical College)
- Milestone Trainings
- A Plus Boss
- Soleil Trinity
- Unilever Network
- Sands & Sandals Desaru Resort & Spa
- Personal shopper (rebranding client – professional man style
- Personal Image Transformation – woman clients